The Fine Print
- Revival accepts high quality, pre-owned furniture and accessories. Furniture must be clean and in good condition. Glass should be cleaned, brass and silver polished, rugs and upholstery must be clean, and lamps must be in working condition with shades.
- Pricing will be determined by style, condition, and sales demand.
- Revival will reduce all merchandise by 15% every 30 days during a 90 day consignment period. At the end of the consignment period, the Consignor has 7 DAYS to pick up ALL unsold items. If the items are not picked up within those 7 days, the Consignor will be charged a storage fee of $10 for every day an item is not picked up. Please mark your calendars for the end of your consignment period!
- A commission of 50% of the final selling price will be paid to the Consignor. Checks will be issued on the 10th day of the month following the sale. For example, if your item sells on May 1st, you will be able to pick up a check on June 10th.
- Revival accepts consignment Monday – Friday, 10:00-4:00, or by appointment. For larger pieces, you must first send pictures.
- Revival will dutifully care for your consigned items. However, Revival will not be held responsible for damage, theft, or loss of consigned items under any circumstances. Merchandise must be covered under Consignor’s homeowner’s policy during the consignment period.
- The Consignor agrees that they own outright the items listed on this consignment agreement.
- Revival has the right to photograph the items being consigned and retain the images for use in any materials chosen.